3.19.2008

A little less material on top

The find folks at Photoshop Disasters bring this gem Out of the closet:
Madonna on OutIt looks great, yeah great. You know, one little thing. No big deal. But if you could make the top of her head smaller? Just the top part? So it isn't hiding the banner. Yeah, no, I know, but you know what, no one cares about the top of her head. Just make it smaller. Yes, I know. Just make it smaller. Just do it. I'm just going to go ahead and make that an order. If you could do that, that would be great.

Oh, and if you could make her shoulder disappear, that would also be great.

2 comments:

Upset Waitress said...

shahawaha I'm pinching her head. Look I'm squashing her head. Pinch pinch squash.

You know, from Kids In The Hall.

daisyfae said...

c'mon... what's wrong with a little head?